La Galaxie en Flammes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Galaxie en Flammes

Le forum français de l'Hérésie d'Horus

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

Courrier à FW

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Palakir
Frère de Bataille
Palakir

Courrier à FW Empty
MessageSujet: Courrier à FW   Courrier à FW I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Juil - 17:04

Je vous fais profiter du courrier que j'ai envoyé à Forgeworld. C'est à propos des Motos (legion outrider squad) qui me plaise beaucoup mais que je voudrais configurer avec des lance-flammes. Sa pourra peu être en intéresser quelques un.

Citation :
Hey,  I would like to start with a small thank you from France, I'm having a lot of fun with all the Heresy stuff in building and painting my Heresy army. Your models are top notch.  I'm currently building a Heresy Word Bearers army. As you can expect from them, I'm playing with the idea of having as much flame related weapon as I can in my army. I want to buy some outrider squadron and field them with twin-linked flamer (as the available option in the army list of Betrayal) but when I checked the description of this product, it seems that only the option for the twin-linked bolter and twin-linked plasma gun are available. Do I make a mistake? If not, do you have any idea if or when this product will be available?  While I'm asking you some questions, I would love to have some Word Bearers shoulder pads for my army, do you have any clue if you will release something like that in the future?  
Thank you for your attention, Regards,

Hi,
      Thank you for your email.  We have no plans to release flamers for the Outrider bikes.  You would need to convert them yourself if you want them on your bikes.
When Word Bearers make an appearance in the Horus Heresy books, you will see shoulder pads for them, just as we have done for the other Legions.

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, or if you have any queries about the information we have requested or provided, please telephone us.

Regards,
Forge World
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cara1928
Frère de Bataille
Cara1928

Courrier à FW Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Courrier à FW   Courrier à FW I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Juil - 17:15

Il y a une conversion simple à faire avec des lance flammes HH :

Courrier à FW 395869outridersquad

Courrier à FW 927504outridersquad2

Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Courrier à FW
Page 1 sur 1